Select a desired station in Radio Mode for
waking up, press the POWER OFF button to
enter the Clock Mode.
2. To enter the alarm screen and to adjust the alarm
time: Press and hold the ALARM SET button and
press the HOUR & MIN buttons repeatedly. See its
diagram on the right.
3. After finish setting, release the ALARM SET button.
4. To turn the alarm on, press the ALARM ON/OFF
button, the alarm on icon‘ ’appears on the LCD,
see its diagram on the right.
5. To cancel the alarm function, press the ALARM
ON/OFF button again, the alarm on icon ‘ ’
disappears on LCD.
1. Remove the battery compartment cover.
2. Load 2 "AAA”( UM-4) size batteries into the
Battery Compartment, making sure that the
batteries are installed in the designated
numerical order and that the proper polarities
(+ and -) are maintained.
To prevent possible damage to this unit:
Load new batteries with their polarities ( + and -) aligned
Do not apply heat to batteries, or internal short-circuit may
If this unit is not to be used for a long period of time ,
remove all batteries and store them in a cool and dry
Remove spent batteries and dispose of them properly.
Do not use old and new batteries together. Also never use
an alkaline battery with a manganese battery.
If the sound become low or distorted, replace all the batteries
with new ones.
1. Power OFF
2. Alarm ON/OFF
3. Time Set
4. Alarm Set
5. AM Power ON
6. FM Power ON
9. Volume Dial
10. Tuning Dial
12. Tuning Indicator
14. Earphone Jack
DIGITAL DISPLAY MINI AM/FM RADIO
1 1214 13
4 5 6
(On the rear of the radio)
2. Tune in the desired station by turning the Tuning Dial.
The LCD shows the frequency.
3. Adjust the volume to a comfortable listening level by
turning the Volume Dial.
4. Adjust the antenna (See ANTENNA section).
5. Press the Power Off button to turn off the radio.
1. Press AM/FM button to turn on the AM/FM
radio and to enter its screen.
When it’s in Radio Mode, press the POWER OFF
button to enter the Clock Mode. See its diagram
on the right.
Press and hold TIME SET button and press the
HOUR & MIN buttons repeatedly to adjust the
hour and minute. After finish setting, release the
Time Set button.
WAKE UP TO RADIO BROADCAST
TO SET THE ALARM TIME