WHEN USING AN ELECTRICAL FURNISHING,
BASIC PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE
FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK
OF ELECTRIC SHOCK: ALWAYS UNPLUG THIS
FURNISHING FROM THE ELECTRICAL OUTLET
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK
OF BURNS, FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK OR INJURY
1. Unplug from outlet before putting on or
taking off parts.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this
furnishing is used by or near children, invalids,
or disabled persons.
3. Use this furnishing only for its intended
use as described in these instructions. Do not
use attachments not recommended by the
4. Never operate this furnishing if it has a
damaged cord or plug, if it is not working
properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or
dropped into water. Return the furnishing to a
service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
6. Never operate the furnishing with the air
openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of
lint, hair, and the like.
7. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not operate where aerosol (spray)
products are being used or where oxygen is
10. To disconnect, turn all controls to the OFF
position, then remove plug from outlet.
11. Do not leave furnishing unattended when it is
12. Be sure mirror is not in a position where it can
reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight can cause fire.
13. Do not use on a soft surface, such as a bed,
where openings may be blocked.
14. Turn switch to OFF position, allow unit to cool
and unplug cord before replacing light bulbs.
15. Do not place or store furnishing where it can
fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
16. If furnishing falls into water, unplug it
immediately. Do not reach into the water.
17. To protect against electrical hazards, do not
use while bathing or in the shower.
18. Never use while sleeping.
19. Do not use a bulb greater than 20 watts.
Use on any 120 volt 60 hertz AC electric outlet
(ordinary house current). Do not use it in any
other electrical outlet.
FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this mirror has
a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other).
This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way.
If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the
plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electri-
cian to install the proper outlet. Never use with an
extension cord unless plug can be fully inserted. Do
not change the plug in any way.
CAUTION: BE SURE DIRECT SUNLIGHT
DOES NOT STRIKE MIRROR WHEN LEFT
UNATTENDED; REFLECTED SUNLIGHT CAN
1. Your lighted makeup mirror will rotate 360º so
that you can use either the normal view
or the 7x magnification view located on the
2. Plug cord into any standard 120 volt wall out-
let. To turn on light, simply turn the switch on the
line cord to ON setting.
3. After use, always turn switch to the OFF position.
4. The beauty and design of this mirror
complement any decor. Therefore, you may wish to
leave the mirror displayed. However, if you choose
to store the mirror, see section about storage for
TO REPLACE BULB
CAUTION: TURN OFF POWER AND UNPLUG.
ALLOW TO COOL AT LEAST 3 MINUTES BEFORE
Contact a Conair Service Center at
1-800-3-CONAIR for replacement bulb information
(ask for replacement bulb RP-BE151T. Bulbs are
$1.50 each; includes shipping and handling).
1. Remove the two screws located on each side of
the mirror. (Fig. 1).
2. Carefully lift off the removable housing from the
half that is affixed to the stand.
3. Unscrew the old bulb and replace with new bulb.
4. Carefully replace the removable half after aligning
the screw holes to the fixed half.
5. Insert screws into screw holes and tighten.