When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
DANGER –To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1) Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using
and before cleaning.
2) Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
3) Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
4) Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or
sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
WARNING –To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock,
or injury to persons:
1) An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug
from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
2) Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur
and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
3) This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children or individuals
with certain disablitites.
4) Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Do not use attachments not recommended by Conair.
5) Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not
working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into
water. Return the appliance to a service center for examination and repair.
6) Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
7) Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
8) Never drop or insert any object into the product.
9) Do not use outdoors.
10) Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where
oxygen is being administered.
11) To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
The Body Benefits™ Massaging Heated Neck Rest has been designed for ease
of operation. We have provided an AC adapter, which allows you to enjoy this
product at home or in the office by plugging it into a 120 volt outlet. With all the
switches in the OFF position, connect the power cord to the control panel to
operate the heat option. Insert 4 AA batteries in battery compartment for mas-
sage option only (cannot operate heat option with batteries – need adapter).
Place massager around neck and choose one of four different arm positions to
find a comfortable fit around neck and shoulders. With the easy-to-use control
panel, select a combination of heat and/or vibration. There is one switch to
activate heat, and a dial to select vibration strength. Slide the heat button to ON
position to activate the heat function; slide back to off position to turn OFF. Turn
the vibration dial until a comfortable vibration is felt.
To insert the 4 AA batteries into the unit, turn the unit over and unzip the zipper.
Pull back the outer fabric to expose the battery insert areas. Once the batteries
are in place as indicated on battery compartment, zip up the unit and enjoy your
portable massage. Batteries will not operate the heat function.
NOTE: Use only alkaline batteries. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not
mix alkaline, standard or rechargeable batteries.
• Choking hazard. Keep out of reach of children. This is not a toy. Not to be
used as a baby or infant pillow. Read instruction booklet before using.
• This massager should not be used in the following cases: Tuberculosis,
benign and malignant tumors, hemorrhages, inflammations of the skin, phle-
bitis and thrombosis, open and fresh wounds, bruises, broken skin or vari-
cose veins, undetermined calf pain, or joint pain.
• If you are undergoing treatment for cancer, check with your physician
• Consult your physician should you have any questions regarding
therapeutic use of this massager.
• Do not use on any unexplained pain, or swollen muscles, or following
a serious muscular injury before consulting your physician.
• Keep away from children.
• Discontinue use of massager if pain increases or swelling occurs
• If you are pregnant, consult your physician before using.
• If you are taking any prescription medications, consult your physician
• Do not sit on this neck massager.
• Do not flex this neck massager. Extend it smoothly with slight force.
1) Store massager in a secure place, away from excessive heat or sharp objects.
Do not handle the massager by any of the electrical cords and do not wrap
the cord around the unit.
2) To clean the unit, make sure the massager is unplugged. Allow the unit to
cool and then wipe down with a cloth. Do not use any strong chemical
cleaners such as benzine.
RECOMMENDED MASSAGING TIMES
Generally, massage should last only 15 minutes on any
one particular part of the body. Treatment may be applied
once or twice daily as desired.
As metabolism varies among individuals, so does their
response to massage. You will soon adjust the time to
suit your particular needs and personal comfort. If you
have any doubts regarding treatment, we recommend
you consult your physician.
Nombre de questions : 0
Vous avez une question sur le NM8X de la marque Conair ou avez-vous besoin d’aide? Posez votre question ici. Fournissez une description claire et complète du problème et de votre question. Plus votre problème et votre question sont détaillés, plus il sera facile pour les autres propriétaires du NM8X de la marque Conair de répondre correctement à votre question.
À propos de Conair NM8X
Consultez gratuitement le manuel de la marque Conair NM8X ici. Ce manuel appartient à la catégorie Appareils de massage et a été évalué par 1 personnes avec une moyenne de 8.9. Ce manuel est disponible dans les langues suivantes: Engels. Vous avez une question sur le NM8X de la marque Conair ou avez-vous besoin d’aide? Posez votre question ici