When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be
followed, including the following. Read all instructions before using this appliance.
DANGER- To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1) Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after
using and before cleaning.
2) Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
3) Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
4) Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
Do not place or drop into water or other liquid.
WARNING- To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or injury to persons:
1) An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from
outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts.
2) Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause
fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
3) This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children or individuals with
4) Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Do not use attachments not recommended by Conair.
5) Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not
working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water.
Return this appliance to a Conair service center for examination and repair.
6) Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
7) Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
8) Never operate this appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air
openings free of lint, hair, and other particles.
9) Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
10) Do not use outdoors.
11) Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where
oxygen is being administered.
12) To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
13) Never operate on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where air openings
may be blocked.
14) Use and handle heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not
use over sensitive areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended
use of heat by children or incapacitated persons or persons with disabilities may
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
• This massager should not be used in the following cases unless directed by a
physician: Tuberculosis, benign and malignant tumors, hemorrhages, inflamma-
tions of the skin, phlebitis and thrombosis, open and fresh wounds, bruises,
broken skin or varicose veins, or undetermined calf pain.
• Consult your physician, should you have any questions regarding massager's
• In case of pregnancy, diabetes, or illness, consult your physician before using massager.
• Do not use on any unexplained pain before consulting your physician.
• Massage should be pleasant and comfortable. Should pain or discomfort result,
discontinue use and consult your physician.
• Do not fall asleep while using this massager.
• Keep away from children. This unit is not a toy. Children should not use it or play with it.
• When heat is applied, do not use directly on skin. Use clothing over skin or place a
towel between the massager and the skin surface and check frequently during use.
1) Your massager is designed for household use, and is virtually maintenance-
free. No lubrication is needed. To clean the head and body of the massager, use
a cloth only. Do not use any strong chemical cleaners.
2) If the cord or massager is damaged or does not operate properly, return it to
an authorized service center. Any required servicing should be performed by a
Conair authorized service center.
3) Never allow the power supply cord to be excessively pulled or twisted. Inspect
the cord frequently for damage. Stop use immediately if damage is visible, or if
unit stops or operates intermittently. Never wrap the cord around the appliance.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one
blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way.
If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit,
contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug
in any way.
When not in use, your massager should be disconnected, allowed to cool and
stored in a safe, dry location, out of reach of children.
RECOMMENDED MASSAGING TIMES
• Generally, massage should last 10–20 minutes on any muscle of the body.
Treatment may be applied once or twice daily.
• As a person’s metabolism varies, so does his or her response to massage,
and you will soon adjust the time to suit your particular needs and personal
comfort. If you have any doubts regarding treatment, we recommend you
consult your physician.
HOW TO USE
1) Make sure the switch is in the off position and hold the main body firmly before
plugging the unit into power source. Plug the unit in and turn the switch on.
2) Massage tight and stiff muscle areas using any of the following setting
combinations: Heat, Vibration, Heat/Low Vibration or Heat /High Vibration setting.
Apply a little pressure at first.
3) Next, after having relaxed the tight spots, apply more pressure and massage
previously treated areas. Never press too hard or bend head excessively.
4) Always finish with a soft massage with low pressure.
1) Your Body-Flex
Massager has two controls – Heat and Massage. You can use
them separately or together.
Massager offers five (5) massaging surfaces: smooth top for large
muscles, 3 textured side surfaces for stronger massage on small muscle groups,
and concentrator knobs for intense spot massage.
Massager is a multiposition massager. You can turn the top to many
angled positions, making it easy to massage your shoulders and upper and lower
back. No more hard-to-reach areas. No more straining.
Nombre de questions : 0
Vous avez une question sur le WM200X de la marque Conair ou avez-vous besoin d’aide? Posez votre question ici. Fournissez une description claire et complète du problème et de votre question. Plus votre problème et votre question sont détaillés, plus il sera facile pour les autres propriétaires du WM200X de la marque Conair de répondre correctement à votre question.
À propos de Conair WM200X
Consultez gratuitement le manuel de la marque Conair WM200X ici. Ce manuel appartient à la catégorie Appareils de massage et a été évalué par 1 personnes avec une moyenne de 8.7. Ce manuel est disponible dans les langues suivantes: Engels. Vous avez une question sur le WM200X de la marque Conair ou avez-vous besoin d’aide? Posez votre question ici