Advanced Weather Station
with Atomic Time
FRONT VIEW (FIG 1)
1. Remote sensor reception indicator
2. Moon phase reading
3. Weather forecast
4. Indoor temperature with temperature trend
5. Clock signal reception indicator
6. MODE: Change settings / display
7. / : Increase / decrease settings; activate / deacti
vate clock reception signal
8. Outdoor temperature with temperature trend
9. Outdoor humidity with humidity trend
10. Weather warning message
11. Indoor humidity with humidity trend
12. Time zone
13. Clock with weekday
14. MEM: View current, maximum and minimum
temperature / humidity
15. LIGHT: Activate backlight for 5 seconds
16. Ice alert LED indicator
BACK VIEW (FIG 2)
1. °C / °F: Select temperature unit
2. RESET: Reset unit to default settings
REMOTE SENSOR (FIG 3)
1. LCD display
2. LED status indicator
3. Wall mount hole
4. RESET hole
5. CHANNEL switch
6. Battery compartment
1. Remove the battery compartment.
2. Insert the batteries, matching the polarities (see FIG 2).
3. Press RESET after each battery change.
Clock / alarm and Main unit batteries low
Indoor temperature area
Outdoor temperature area Sensor batteries low
The main unit can collect data from up to 3 sensors.
To set up the sensor:
1. Open the battery compartment with a small Philips
screwdriver and insert batteries, matching the polarity.
2. Select a channel then press
3. Close the battery door.
4. Place the sensor within 30 m (98 ft) of the main unit
using the table stand or wall mount.
TIP Ideal placements for the sensor would be in any
location on the exterior of the home at a height of not more
than 5 ft and which can shield it from direct sunlight or wet
conditions for an accurate reading.
NOTE Use alkaline batteries for longer usage and consumer
grade lithium batteries in temperatures below freezing.
SENSOR DATA TRANSMISSION
To search for a sensor:
Press and hold + MODE.
The sensor reception icon in the remote sensor area shows
Main unit is searching for sensor(s).
A channel has been found.
The sensor cannot be found.
TIP The transmission range may vary depending on many
factors. You may need to experiment with various locations to
get the best results.
This product is designed to synchronize its clock
automatically with WWVB-60 signal, within 3200km (2000
miles) of Fort Collins Colorado.
To enable / disable signal reception:
Press and hold to
enable or to disable signal reception.
NOTE Reception takes 2-10 minutes. If the signal is weak,
it can take up to 24 hours to get a valid signal. If signal
reception is unsuccessful, place your unit next to a window,
press and hold to force another signal search.
Clock signal reception indicator:
STRONG SIGNAL WEAK SIGNALNO SIGNAL
MANUALLY SET CLOCK
To set the clock manually, disable the signal reception ﬁrst.
1. Press and hold
2. Press or to change the settings.
3. Press MODE to conﬁrm.
4. The settings order is: time zone, 12/24 hr format, hour,
minute, year, calendar mode (day – month / month
– day), month, day and language.
Select the time zone: (P) Paciﬁc, (E) Eastern, (C) Central or
NOTE The language options are English (E), German (D),
French (F), Italian (I), and Spanish (S).
To select display mode:
Press MODE to choose between clock with seconds /
weekday / calendar / moon phase.
This product forecasts the next 12 to 24 hours of weather
within a 30-50 km (19-31 mile) radius (US- with a 75%
WEATHER WARNING MESSAGE
The weather warning messages provide indications of
probable circumstances that may arise based on the weather
station’s calculations. The meanings for the warnings are
Risk of high temperatures
Risk of fast wind speeds
Risk of a storm
Risk of foggy conditions
Risk of icy conditions
TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY
To toggle temperature unit:
Press °C / °F.
To auto-scan between sensors:
Press and hold
+ MEM to display each sensor’s data for
To end press
To toggle between current, minimum and maximum
records for the selected sensor:
Press MEM repeatedly.
To clear the records:
Press and hold MEM.
If the channel 1 sensor falls between 3°C to -2 °C (37°F to
28°F), LED indicator will ﬂash, and will stop ﬂashing once the