INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
DIAGRAM OF THE APPLIANCE (Fig. 1)
B. Safety lock (if provided).
D. Separator (if provided).
E. Defrost water drain plug.
F. Control panel.
G. Side motor cooling grille.
DIAGRAM OF THE CONTROL PANEL (Fig. 2)
1. Red light: when flashing, indicates an alarm condition
(see paragraph "TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE").
2. Blue light: when lit, indicates that the "6th Sense"
function is active (see paragraph "6th Sense function").
3. Green lights: indicate that the product is running and
the temperature has been set.
4. Set temperature button: to adjust the set
temperature and to activate/deactivate fast freeze
BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE
Your new appliance is designed to be used in the
household and similar applications such as:
- kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working
- farm houses
- by clients in hotels, motels, residences, bed &
The product must only be used to store frozen food, to
freeze fresh food and to make ice.
Regulations require the appliance to be earthed.
The manufacturer declines all liability for injury to
persons or animals and for damage to property
resulting from failure to observe the above
procedures and reminders.
1. After unpacking, make sure that the appliance is
undamaged and that the door closes perfectly, with the
gasket remaining intact. Any damage must be reported
to your retailer within 24 hours after delivery of the
2. Wait at least two hours before switching the appliance
on in order to ensure the refrigerant circuit is fully
3. Installation and electrical connection must be carried
out by a qualified technician, according to the
manufacturer's instructions and local safety regulations.
4. Clean the inside of the appliance before using it.
• Before connecting the appliance to the mains supply,
ensure that the voltage corresponds to that given on
the rating plate located on the rear of the appliance.
• Electrical connections must be made in
accordance with local regulations.
• Unpack the appliance.
• Remove the 4 spacers inserted between the door
and the appliance. (Fig 3)
• Make sure the defrost water drain plug (if provided) is
correctly positioned (E).
• For optimum appliance operation and to avoid damage
when the door is opened, leave a space of at least 7 cm
from the rear wall and 7 cm at the sides. (Fig 4)
• Fit the accessories (if provided).
SWITCHING ON THE APPLIANCE
• Plug in the appliance.
• The green LED lights up ("Normal").
• The blu LED lights up (6th Sense).
• The red LED flashes to indicate that the temperature
inside the appliance is not yet sufficiently low for food
storage. The red LED will normally switch off within
the first six hours after the appliance is switched on.
• Place food inside the product only when the red LED
has switched off.
• The blue LED, "6th Sense" (2), stays on until the set
temperature is reached.
Note: Thanks to the efficient lid seal, the appliance lid will
not re-open easily immediately after closing. Wait a few
minutes before re-opening the lid of the appliance.
Use the key (4) to select the desired temperature.
To adjust the internal temperature, proceed as follows:
• Repeatedly press the key (4). Each time the key is
pressed, the set temperature is updated, displaying the
"Normal", "Eco" and "Plus" values in succession.
• Select " Plus" for a colder storage temperature.
• With partial loads "Eco" is recommended: this setting
will optimize energy consumption.
Note: The settings will be saved in the memory even if a
power cut occurs. The time needed for the temperature
inside the freezer to reach the set value, can vary
depending on climatic conditions and the set temperature
'6TH SENSE' FUNCTION
This function will activate automatically in the following
• door opening
This function activates every time the opening of the
door changes the internal temperature of the appliance.
The function remains active for the time needed to
reinstate optimum operating conditions.
• storing food inside the freezer
This function activates every time significant quantities
of food are introduced. It remains active for the time
needed to reinstate optimum freezing conditions of the
food introduced, ensuring the best compromise
between the quality of the freezing process and energy
Note: The duration of the "6th Sense" function is set
automatically, and may vary depending on the way the
product is used.
Preparation of fresh food for freezing
• Before freezing, wrap and seal fresh food in: aluminium
foil, cling film, air and water-tight plastic bags,
polyethylene containers with lids, provided they are
suitable for freezing foods.